- Amsterdam, 25 Nov 2010: the future of Happiness - a discussion with Prof. Ruut Veenhoven, Rotterdam and Nic Marks of the New Economics Foundation (see Nic Marks at TED) and a contribution by Tim Mulgan (Princeton, St.Andrews) organized by the Club of Amsterdam and supported by HvA and milliongenerations.org. Click here to learn more and participate.
milliongenerations' offline meetings
Meetings were & will be held to conceive and implement concepts for the organization of the milliongenerations.org effort or to advance its cause and content. Dates, invitations and notes on these Meetings are found on the community portal.
If you want to contribute, milliongenerations currently needs
- Ideas and support for the 'How can there be most happiness?' competition
- Ideas of how and where to start a Stone Clock project and backers of such a project
- Ways to realize and implement the desired environment
- Funds and ideas on ways to raise funds
- A public relations strategy and ways to communicate the existence of milliongenerations.org and encourage meaningful contributions.
- A function for notes, references and external links such as the one used in wikipedia articles