This is an entry to the community, basically all the pages that have "Milliongenerations:..." in the title. It is the place for discussions on the project and its purpose, including the organization of the site, the prize concept, and ways to communicate the idea and the foundation.
N.B. The content, and the questions around the conditions of civilizations should be discussed on the pages without "Milliongenerations:..." in the title e.g., under the questions and the pages branching off from there, rather the community.
Check the current events for what needs to be done.
- LongNow Brussels holds meetings, on June 15, 2011 with a presentation by Michael and Chris, contributors to milliongenerations.
milliongenerations' offline meetings
Meetings were / will be held to conceive and implement concepts for the organization of the milliongenerations.org effort.
Next offline meetings:
- Various informal meetings in the Netherlands from May 2011 onwards, mostly on the LETTERS. Contact the foundation to participate.
Notes on previous meetings:
- 21 Jul 2011 in Wageningen
- 15 Jun 2011 in Brussels with LongNow Brussels (see above)
- Seminar on 25 Nov 2010 'the future of Happiness' with Ruut Veenhoven and Nic Marks and a contribution from Tim Mulgan at HvA in Amsterdam, supported by milliongenerations.org
- 31 July 2009 in Utrecht and via skype
- 29 May 09 in Utrecht and California (skype)
- 23 March 2009 in Amsterdam
- 13 March 2009 in Utrecht and via skype