- Milliongenerations.org intends to collect and publish ideas by its users and to enable users to refine these ideas. Milliongenerations.org hopes that this effort will be helpful to humanity.
- Milliongenerations.org does not intend to collect personal data about you as a user.
- Some data collection about your visit to the site occurs automatically by server logs, even if you only read. Milliongenerations.org might analyze such data to learn about its reach, improve its site or offer you a better experience.
- Milliongenrations.org will NEVER engage in any commercial activity to exploit personal data that may be collected and will NEVER intentionally publish such data unless when required by law.
- Milliongenerations.org is not a specialist in data security and may suffer security breaches, so any such information might be published.
Reading pages on milliongenerations.org
- When you read pages on the internet, including those on milliongenerations.org, information is collected by server logs, such as your IP address, type of system and browser. It may be possible to trace your location with such information.
Contributing to pages on milliongeneration.org
- When you contribute to the pages on milliongenerations.org by editing or channging articles, user pages and talk/discussion pages, you are publishing everything you post for everyone to see, alter or copy, forever. This also applies to your user page.
- If you write something, assume that it will be retained forever. Others might still be able to access it e.g., via the history tab, even if it has later been changed.
- Please avoid publishing personal information such as real names, addresses or phone numbers. Do not publishing such data of others, doing so might be forbidden by law and could lead to prosecution.
- When you contribute to pages of milliongenerations.org without logging in, the IP address of the connection you use will be saved for everyone to see. It may be possible for anyone to locate or identify you or obtain your identity.
- When you create a user name, the information you provide is stored, e.g. a name or email adress. Milliongenerations.org will not make this information public on purpose. The software enabling this site might suffer security breaches, though.
- The user name you provide will be published along with your edits, and anyone can link your edits with this information.
- Please stay within the law. If what you contribute is illegal, it may lead to prosecution. Milliongenerations.org may use the data stored to help the authorities locate you.
Once again: Milliongenerations.org intends to collect and publish ideas by its users and to enable users to refine these ideas. Milliongenerations does not intend to collect personal data about you as a user.